Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Sunday got up early and managed to get top step of stairs and  then my right side went into spasms, Jono called my Dad and between then managed to get me down stairs after 45mins.

Stayed in bed most of the day which in hindsight prob wasn't a good idea.  I need to get up and enjoy the day out of bed!

Dr Shaw came out Tuesday and said that there is no way Jono should be at work he didn't sign him off sick but because of me, he needs to care for me at the moment and not be worrying about work.

My neighbour (thanks Anita) let me use her walk in, sit down shower bath, felt so good to feel fresh again.

Today, I met friends at Frankie & Benny's and just had a coffee with them.

Mandy, Mam and Megan arrived this afternoon and we've had a really good chat.

District nurse tomorrow, I hope to rest up a bit maybe just a push in wheelchair up to Asda.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment