Sunday, 29 January 2012

Yay, managed it after booking in October, not knowing what I would be like yesterday.

Went to see Blood Brothers today at Woking New Theatre.

Brilliant show, just wish I'd seen it sooner, Maureen Nolan was excellent.

6 of us went all together and I was so disappointed not to have made Prezzos but was falling asleep by 9.30pm!

This morning they all came back here for coffee (stayed at Premier Inn central Reading) and we had a good natter.

Love Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. So glad you made it to Blood Brothers and enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was made even more fab by you being there even though we had Wendy dribbling on about 'my stevie' between us. Keep believing Clare and we're all here whenever you need us xxx Big hugs special lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy going on about Steve? Must have missed that......

      Delete
  3. Fantastic show, fantastic company. Good times with special friends. So glad you were able to make it Clare xxx
    love Lisa J xxx

    ReplyDelete