Friday 16th March 2007
Not much going on here, just getting on with things really.
I have a date for my CT scan which is 11th April at 8.30am, nearly had a fit when the letter came as it asks you to be there 1hr before the appointment as I have to drink that vile orangey stuff...Luckily my 'actual' appointment is 9.30am, for a moment I thought I'd have to be up ready and out by 7.15am.
So a bit of quiet for a couple of weeks then I'll start to get nervous and then I have a 2 week wait for the results.
Off to my sister's this afternoon for the weekend, Jon is off to his nephews 18th (I couldn't really face going as it's a long way for such a short stay), anyway he'll have a much better time there without me counting the pints and he's off to the football too, so it wouldn't have been much fun for me.
I did get my Mother's Day present early...a lovely Kangaroo with 'No.1 Mum' on it and a velvety flower, chocs and a card that I will take with me and open Sunday.
Of course Jack choose them but Daddy had to go and buy them.
So I'm going to have a nice weekend.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment