Friday 22nd September 2006
Well, a bit of a non eventful week really. After my brush with the media last weekWe went to the coffee morning at tour local council offices and had our pics taken with the MacMillan nurse and the councillor. Not sure where they’ll end up in the local paper or the MacMillan newsletter.
This week I got another call asking if I’d do an interview with another local paper..been avoiding the telephone as I really don’t want to, I find it all a bit embarrassing.
We should be on the move Monday 2nd October (have my CT scan that day), I can’t wait now very excited. Lots of packing to be done but keep putting it off. Our house will be empty for a while so there’s really no rush for us to be out on the 2nd but of course soon as we get the keys we’ll be in there.
We are taking our phone number with us and the house that we are going to hasn’t had a BT line since 1997….if the BT box isn’t in tact (like I’d know) they will have to come out. The earliest they can do it is 17th October. So not only will we have no phone but no internet!!!! Here’s hoping the box is in tact and that they can just flick a switch the day we move in….yeah right.
So not much happening on the ‘medical’ side of things just a small matter of moving house!
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment