Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Friday 25th May 2007

Not much to write about these days…which is a good thing really.

Fast approaching is the 1st anniversary (31st May) of my diagnosis. I’m still very positive about my future but can’t help getting upset when I hear about BC or read about it Went to a ‘fund-raising’ event in Guildford today with Wendy, which was really nice but realised that I may not really have come to terms with my situation. When the lady was doing her spiel I was thinking ‘I’m one of those’ that she’s referring to and it just made me so sad I’ve got a date for my mammogram and if I’m honest I’m petrified of what may be lurking in there…a downside of not having a mastectomy.

My hair is getting me down at the moment, it was lovely short but I’ve never really liked my hair short and I want to grow it but it’s at a horrible in between stage.

Ok, so it’s not really anything to get upset about but ever since I was a teenager I’ve been very particular about my hair and have washed, dried and farted about with it everyday of my adult life.

Anyway, enough of my ‘moaning’ I should be thankful of the current health situation I’m in as it could be a whole lot worse.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment