Thursday 31st May 2007
I must say that the past year has flown by.... After all that we've been though as family since last year were still the same...rowing/laughing/crying/smiling/sulking and loving each other more than ever.
It doesn't have to mean the end of everything when you're diagnosed, yes I admit that it's a total shock..actually perhaps I'm still in shock and it'll hit me later BUT...I'm still me and nothing has really changed, maybe a year of enjoying being a new Mum was 'ruined' by this awful disease but then I can't say I've missed out with Jack and he certainly is none the wiser.
I must say that reading some of the posts on the BC sites makes me realise how lucky I am in that I didn't really 'suffer' during the treatments at all...yes I felt a bit ill sometimes but then anyone would with all that crap going through their veins. One of the things that I know contributes to me being able to face this the way I have is all of my family and friends support.
So lunch with a couple of friends today..(sod the diet for today) and then looking forward to the next year of my life.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment