Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Tuesday 12th June 2007

Had my mammogram today and it's all ok. It also didn't hurt as much as I was expecting but the radiographer said that sometimes when the breast is swollen or harder it isn't as uncomfortable.

I thought I'd have to wait until my clinic appointment in July but my consultant had put a note on my X-Ray card that he wanted the Mammo Dr to speak to me today, she confirmed that all is ok and then suggested an ultrasound to see if the discomfort I was feeling was due to fluid build up...she aspirated 20ml of disgusting wee coloured fluid and what a relief, straight away it felt better.

So I'm a happy bunny this evening Have to see my Company Dr tomorrow so a bit nervous about that and just hope I don't cry like last time.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment