Tomorrow at 9.30am I will be getting my results of the pathology report following my mastectomy and sentinel node biopsy and it should be one of the following scenarios....
- They decide to do nothing more - yippee/hurrah etc.
- They say more surgery on the nodes - no, don't fancy that one.
- Immediate chemo (well within 4 weeks or so) - it's do-able but could do without it.
- Radiotherapy - again do-able but would like to pass on that, will it do if I'm told to.
- Could tell me some other awful news that doesn't really bear thinking about - you just don't know what they might have found/seen etc.
I will need to have some draining done whilst I'm there and that may relieve the soreness.
Also need to remember to ask for a 'proper' prosthesis appointment as I'd like to get it sorted asap as the foam boob is ok but 'not right' - well it wouldn't be would it but I know what I mean.
I'm back at the hospital again at 2.15pm for an ovary scan and then to see the consultant at 2.35pm - hopefully that will be the last of that and he'll say it' just a cyst that comes and goes with my cycle and can be left alone .
Fingers crossed it's all ok and I can get on with being 'The Flat One'.
love Clare xx
No comments:
Post a Comment