Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Tuesday 17th June 2008

The breast screening nurse has just phoned and said the reason that they want to do an ultrasound is that after comparing my previous mammograms they are concerned with an area of density on the left breast - (it was my right one previously)...

I can feel a here we go again coming on. She said they'd do the ultrasound and it's highly likely that I'll have a biopsy as well, so that will mean no results for a week.

So 2 weeks of worrying and poor Jon is off to Glastonbury in middle of it all with this going round in his head I'll still keep my appointment next Tuesday with my consultant as it just might be all ok.

I have a niggling feeling I should have kept the appointment I was given for today.

However, I didn't and I'm off to win loads of money at the races...or if not drink loads of Pimms

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment