Wednesday 17th September 2008
Went to have my Echocardiogram done today.
All seems ok and the very nice man who did it for me gave me my notes to take to the Cancer Centre so I don't have to wait the min 10days for the results to get through.
I went down there and they managed to get me in to see my consultant on Friday at 11.15am..this will be to get the results of the Echo and to sort out when I can start treatment (that's assuming he's got the go ahead from the Trust).
I also made an appointment at the prosthesis clinic for 2nd October, so at last I will have a 'proper pretend boob'. The foam one is ok but it weighs nothing and the sheer weight of my right boob drags my bra across my body...it's like I have one huge boob sometimes.
Also as you can imagine my real one droops further than a bit of foam.
I really hope to start treatment next week, as it's on a 3 weekly cycle it will fit in with some nice social things I have planned...a week later and it could all be scuppered.
They do let you move it about by a few days here and there but I hate being awkward.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment