Sunday, 16 May 2010

Back home after a week in Menorca.

We had 3 really hot days so managed to get on the beach a couple of times and in the pool at the apartment.

Thursday night/early morning we had a massive thunderstorm and torrential rain and it didn't stop until 4ish on Friday afternoon.

The apartment was fab and the owner had more or less thought of everything, flights were brilliant too.

It's been 10yrs since Jon and I went there and we still remembered most of the Island.  It has got very expensive though (blame the Euro) but that said we still ate out every day and enjoyed ourselves.

Only downside is getting back and having washing to do and cases to sort out.

Tuesday must have been on my mind whilst I was away as I had 2 really awful dreams about it.  Mind you I also had a bizarre dream that all my nails fell off!

I hope Tuesday brings some good news for us I really do.

love Clare xx

5 comments:

  1. Me too, Clare. So sorry it's been bothering you if only subconsciously.

    Glad you had a good hols - Euro makes anywhere expensive at the mo. Perhaps we have to take the "stuff it" route and just enjoy. Sounds like you did. Good...!


    xxxxxxxxx
    love
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be thinking of you tomorrow Clare. Hang in there..

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be htinking of you too. Glad the holiday went well (despite thunderstorms).

    Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is ok tomorrow Clare. Will be thinking about you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you today. Hope all is ok. xx

    ReplyDelete