Thursday, 16 September 2010

I have done what I said I wouldn't...I have a wig!!

I love it..it's very similar colours to how my hair was before I lost it BUT...it's a lovely bob, short at the back and long at the sides.

I don't know why I was so against having a wig..well actually I do.  Last time I had chemo I was pointed in the direction of the hospital 'Wig Shop'...bad move -  not that many to choose from and when I did it looked like a dead gerbil on my head...I took it back the next day and got a refund!!

If I decide to get another within 4 weeks (either the same or different) I can get it half price...still a small fortune but hey...it's made me feel so much better..

Love Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. Your wig sounds so good Paul says he is thinking of getting one.Lots of love Janys

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL...I no longer look like my brother!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha...that made me laugh! I am so glad you are happy with your wig, I could tell you were bubbling over when you rang me to tell me you'd got it...no more dead gerbils, hello super slinky, shiny hair!

    W xxx

    ReplyDelete