I have just the most lovely day shopping with Wendy.
She needed clothes...I just wanted more!
We both got loads of nice things me: make up/2 cardigans/2 tops/sunglasses and we also got Wendy's birthday present from me ( a Pandora bracelet and charm - well you're only 50 once!). Wendy did well too 2 pairs of boots/2 tops/ neckless/sunglasses/make up and the bargain of the day a swim suit from M&S Autograph ...£39.50 down to £1...bloody excellent spot by me!!
Whilst in M&S a woman came up to me and said I love your hair where do you get it done?...I replied are you serious...it's a wig!!... she was gob smacked and said was I serious?
So at least I know it looks real enough to fool others..not sure why I told her it was a wig think I was just chuffed that she didn't realise!!
So at least I know it looks real enough to fool others..not sure why I told her it was a wig think I was just chuffed that she didn't realise!!
The day was finished off with a lovely and cheap meal (thanks to a voucher I had) at Prezzos and a couple of cocktails at 'The Mix'.
Haven't had a day like that in ages and I loved it..girly chat/laughs/spending and most of all...eating and drinking...right up my street
Clare - I am glad you had a lovely day. On the subject of wigs, I worked with a woman who wore one all the time for 10 years before I knew. I only found out as I took a friend who was a hairdresser to one of my work parties and she pointed it out. I was gob smacked too! :-) I think they are pretty good these days.
ReplyDeletesounds like the perfect day :-) The comment about the wig must have been a boost for you. xx
ReplyDeleteIt was the best day ever!!
ReplyDeleteW xxx
Clare, I think you really need days like that sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI was looking at the pics of you in the wig and I looked at them and thought 'Clare looks nice' and didn't even clock that you were wearing a wig at all - even thought I had seen you a few days before - it does look very natural and pretty.
Alexandra x
What a perfect day, just what you need as a pick me up, can't beat a bit of retail therapy :) Just goes to show how fab the wig looks too xxx
ReplyDeleteGlad you're loving your wig :) I know when I went to look at some and the straight ones are so shiny and perfect that no wonder people come up to you and comment on it - they just look fab - and you look fab too xx Glad you had a good day out too x
ReplyDelete