Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Radiotherapy planning this morning and I have another smaller mask to wear this time.

On time and out by 9.30am,  so Angela and I went into town to get a few bits.

As I'm having whole head radio and will lose hair I have decided to go along the lines of hats..I still have my wig and will wear if it if I have to but it's so hot when it's warm.

Managed to get 4 Baker Boy style hats and one pretty sun hat and I think they'll do..

3 of the hats were £10 each and the very kind girl in the shop said if we went back in an hour or so they would be cheaper...got all 3 for £12 in the end - I do like a bargain!!

Radiothrapy starts tomorrow, not next week as first suggested and also saw my consultant briefly who said not to lower the steroid dose until we see how I'm doing.

Have just filled in my terminal illness claim for and as claim forms go it was relatively painless...just hope they are quick at sorting it out...

Jack has his first Taekwando Award Ceremony tonight and I'm so looking forward to it...we missed the last one as we away in Disney - proud Mummy moment and the camera will be out!!

Just sorting through some more paperwork...so much to sort and that's with me being organised!!

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment