Friday, 15 July 2011

The end is in sight for the 'fat face'...

Saw Dr C today and from Monday I'm reducing the steroids from 2mg a day to 1.5mg for 10days, then 1mg for 10days and then .5 for 10days...yippee.

Of course if I feel funny or get pain then I can increase them at .5mg a time.

I did have a few questions..

I have CT scan on 18th Aug and the letter says Chest/Abdo/pelvis...all very well but seeing as the main concern is now the brain tumours why no head? So he's putting in the request again as they won't do my head on my say so...

Why do I keep getting pins and needles in my left arm/hand?...most prob due to pressure/swelling on the right side of my brain..need to keep my eye on it.

I have a 'lump' on my right breast but upon examination he thinks it's just where I had intensive radiotherapy when I had my lumpectomy...CT scan will show anything if there is anything..

Told him my eyes go blurry...that's just normal apparently not much can be done about that..

So after being on the ward until 11.30am and then seeing Dr C I had to go to pharmacy to get the new steroids...got back home at 2.25pm..

Just got in and the bloke who did the blinds turned up to put in the missing one...

So much for a nice chilled lunch and afternoon before school run.

I have shaved my head with a No.3 on my head...it was looking so bad all different lengths...much better now...

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Good news on the steroid reduction Clare. Fingers crossed you remain pain free. See you all tomorrow xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love - I follow your news with love and prayers.

    Julia etc
    xxx

    ReplyDelete