Sunday, 18 December 2011

My lovely friend Wendy came over and took me up to M&S/Asda to get a few bits. 

Had lunch with her and chatted and my wonderful husband carried on cleaning and tidying the house.  Started at 9am, stopped for 30mins (lunch) and finished at 4.30pm.  Sounds like I have a really grubby house, haven't really just don't have the energy to do it all.

Jack went to Grandma and Grandad's for the night and then I got ready for Strictly Come Dancing Final.

We decided on a takeaway this year (I usually cook party bits), was really nice and we had Christmas Crackers.  SCD was fab and we had a quiz after (really hard Sam!). Secret Santa dished out and 5 Mummy's all yawning on the sofa, what a bunch of lightweights.  Evening ended at about 1pm.

Was lovely to chat without having to entertain little ones (as much as we love them all).

In my heart of hearts I think I know I won't be hosting it next year.

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had another great evening, infact from reading back over the years you are the hosting queen for these scd parties (and always will be). If you are up for a get together soon let me know - be great to see you.

    Natahya xxxx

    ReplyDelete